Tuesday 28 August 2012

What's in my bag

Hello, I thought I would do a very quick what's in my bag post today.  I love looking at what other people carry around with them.  I'm surprised at mine as I am travelling fairly light at the moment - I normally have much more than this.  I do tend to go for big bags so it's no surprise that they can get a bit full.  Here is my current bag:


 
This is just a standard bag from Next.  I do quite like it at the moment
although the handles are quite short so I can't sling it over my shoulder.

 
Inside view - this is really, really neat for me!


 
So I have my A5 Chameleon, Kindle, pencil case (from Tesco I think)
I then have my Cath Kidston purse, a 4 colour pen, my slimming world book and my keys
Final row is my work blackberry, earphones and kindle charger, business card holder (from Moo), my iPod Nano for the gym, my current purfume (Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir), a couple of lip glosses and an eyebrow tweezer (no idea why that is there) and a hair band.
 
I've noticed that my iPhone is missing - it must have been on my desk and not in my bag when I emptied it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment