Saturday 11 August 2012

Welcome to Sweetpea - my new blog.  I've thought about doing this for a while and am finally getting round to it.  There isn't one specific theme to this, it will just be a collection of things that interest me enough to want to share them, although I will only be sharing them with me at the moment! 

I will try and post at least once a week.  I read a few blogs but I am relatively new to all of this.  Have discovered blogs after buying a filofax and finding http://philofaxy.blogspot.com.au/.  I enjoy looking at how people organise and customise their filofaxes.  I also enjoy seeing what people carry in their bags - for two reasons; I love bags and I'm nosey!

I also prefer blogs with pictures so will be trying to include lots of them.  I have recently bought a new camera and want to try out different techniques.

I should say, I do flit from one thing to another quite a lot so don't be surprised if I have a new hobby every week!

In the car before going in

Outside the studio

Butterbeer - she loved it....

I didn't!!

That's it for now but as I don't want to leave a post without pictures, here are a few from a recent visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour - highly recommended if you ever get the chance to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment