Tuesday 14 August 2012

Cheshire Ice Cream Farm

Today we visited an ice cream farm in Cheshire, not a great idea for someone on a diet but my daughter and nephew had a lovely time.  If you are in the area it is worth a visit http://www.cheshirefarmicecream.co.uk/.  It doesn't cost anything for admission and the activity prices are reasonable.  It was really busy today because the weather was good and kids particularly enjoyed looking at the animals.  The alpaca's were sweet  - they do have lovely faces!

Enjoying a picnic lunch



I am off work this week so we are trying to do some fun things before the end of the summer holidays.  Unfortunately, for my daughter she had a tutor session before we went to the ice cream farm.  She is studying towards an entrance exam for admission to a grammer school so is going to her tutor's once a week.  At least she had a lovely day after :-)

I also went to my slimming world weigh in today - was disappointed that I had managed to put 1.5 lb back on - annoying but I do know why!  Back on track tomorrow and am going to start exercising again as I have really slipped with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment