Monday 13 August 2012

Book Review

I've just finished reading I Heart London - an easy, enjoyable summer read.

I Heart London (I Heart, #5)





I'm a member of http://www.goodreads.com/ where you can see readers reviews of books, keep track of what you are reading and then review the books yourself.  It allows you to see your own reading challenge and track the progress.  I've set myself a challenge to read 20 books this year - although having only recently discovered Goodreads and set the target, I'm not sure whether I will achieve it but I will have a really good try!

I love reading and am pleased that my daughter is also an avid reader like me, she loves visiting the library and has asked for a Kindle for Christmas.  She is also very untidy and disorganised but obviously she doesn't get that from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment